Economic Stimulus & Survival Business Forum
Speakers will share the current economic status of Port Phillip’s community, communicate opportunities and Government assistance on offer and have an interactive session on possible options that could be included in the draft Council 2020/21 budget.
- Bernadene Voss, Mayor of the City of Port Phillip
- Senator the Hon Jane Hume, Assistant Minister for Superannuation, Financial Services and Financial Technology, on behalf of Treasurer Josh Frydenberg
- Barbara Cullen, Director of Small Business Victoria
- Felicia Mariani, CEO of Victoria Tourism Industry Council (VTIC)
- Paul Guerra, CEO of Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI)
- Steve Bentley, Vice President of Mainstreet Australia
- Peter Smith, CEO City of Port Phillip
If you're unable to attend, the recording of the forum will be made available after the event.
Ask a Question
Submit your questions in the leadup to the forum and our speakers will answer them during the event